EIGER Performance excels in providing Leadership, Culture, and High Performance Team and Mindset development in the university sporting sector.
With our Eiger Development Series, our aim is to equip individuals and teams with leadership and transferrable life skills that will allow them to take a proactive and involved approach to their development.
We are committed to contributing to the development of skills that will ultimately promote successful, healthy behaviours both in and beyond the sport and university.
- Creating a High Performing Team Culture
- Achieving an Optimal Performance Mindset – Performance Skill Development
University Audiences Worked With:
- Performance and development athletes
- Club committee members and leaders
- Coaching staff and team managers
- Sports Union Staff Development
Typically, our EIGER University Performance Sport programming is delivered in either one or a combination of:
- Interactive workshop (or series of) over a half or full day
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- Key note presentation or speech
A Selection of University Performance Sport Testimonials
"I thought I would drop an email to thank you for your time on Tuesday evening. As club captain of the men’s rugby club, I thoroughly enjoyed hearing stories of your time at the top level in our sport. You have given me tools to use as I approach the 18/19 season with a renewed vision. Your expertise in how to lead people was invaluable for myself and I know for other club representatives. I look forward to finding out what my leadership signature is."
- Student from The University of Edinburgh, Performance Sport