Within the university sector, EIGER offers a diverse university portfolio.
At EIGER we firmly support that an enriched education is best achieved through a collaboration of academic rigour and practical experiences. It is in this latter area which Guy enhances the experience for the students.
Our primary EIGER University offerings include:
- Conducting leadership masterclasses with external university partners
- Delivering workshops for students through university careers, sports, and business programme initiatives
- Leadership workshops to the next generation of leaders on sports management courses
- Event planning workshops / presentations on academic and sport related courses
- Working with university sports teams to develop their leadership, performance and organisational culture
- Delivering leadership workshops on volunteer programmes whereby students are leading various co-curricular clubs and teams
Click through the relevant tabs on the left to find out more about our work with universities across the UK.
A Selection of Testimonials from our University Clients:
“Bringing someone of Guy’s experience and expertise into our programme has had a huge impact not only onto our student athletes but for our management team as well. His professionalism to achieve outcomes in all circumstances is evident and his style of delivery and facilitation engages the participants and captivates at all times. I highly recommend his expertise to anyone looking to develop leadership, performance and organisational culture.”
Director of Rugby, University of St Andrews
“Really interesting and well-informed presentation”
“Inspirational speaker and effective presentation style”
“I really enjoyed his perspective on things, and could have listened all day”
“Thank you for your fantastic masterclass yesterday, I took a lot away from it”
Students from the School of Sport, Exercise and Health Sciences, Loughborough University