Developing an optimal performance environment & successful team culture
Our High-Performance Team and Culture sessions provide attendees with the relevant tools to create a high performing team that consistently delivers despite constraints.
These workshops encourage attendees to consider what makes up a HPT, the keys and strategies to success and the dangers to be aware of along the way, as well as the builds the skills to be able to take the culture transformation process forward with their own teams.
- The Journey to Creating a High-Performance Team
- Developing and managing factors to create the optimal performance environment
- Evaluating your team culture to ensure it is still ‘fit for purpose’
- Creating a team mission and purpose, defining team accountability, and setting team standards
Levels worked with
Guy has had experience in delivering sessions on developing team culture with coaches and athletes at over 20+ sporting National Governing Bodies across the UK, as well as with several university sport programmes and organisations such as UK Coaching.
Within schools, Guy has delivered sessions to the coaching staff in sport as well as broader school staff in developing culture, to give them the tools to be able to drive and transform their culture upon leaving the session.
Typically, the leadership programming is delivered in either one or a combination of:
- Train the Trainer Sessions – Equipping the leaders, coaches, influencers with the skills needed to drive their culture forward
- One-to-one mentoring and coaching
- Key note presentation or speech
- Interactive workshop (or series of) over a half- or full-day