In business, the human capital and personnel of your organisation is often one of the largest expenditures and influential factors to your top and bottom lines.
Therefore, the investment of resources into on-going development of these key skills and the effective planning of your workforce cannot be undervalued.
The aim of our corporate services is to evaluate and pinpoint how to minimise the factors that are limiting performance, such as: burnout, turnover, challenges in team dynamics and communication, stress and anxiety, ineffective planning and time management, as well as confidence.
Our professionals utilise an evidence-based approach to evaluate these factors to inform the training and development of non-technical skills such as:
- Team management
- Problem solving
- Coping with pressure
- Planning and workload management
At EIGER, our work is founded on the practical application of skills needed to drive forward leadership, culture, and performance team development, which ultimately promote behaviours for organisational success.
Clients We Work with in the Corporate and Hospitality Sector
We’ve delivered workshops across levels of personnel within the corporate sector on both an individual and group-wide basis. This has ranged from interactive workshops and one-to-one sessions with:
- Senior, executive, and operational management teams
- Broader staff management and members who have an integral role in the daily functioning
- Junior members identified as future leaders seeking to proactively develop their own skills
Typically, the leadership programming is delivered in either one or a combination of:
- Interactive workshop (or series of) on one or more topics with corporate teams
- Half-day or full-day development days or leadership retreats
- One-to-one performance mentoring and coaching
- Key note presentation or speech as part of a conference or corporate lunch or dinner
- Long-term development journey where our services are retained over a series of months - contact for more details
Selected Corporate & Hospitality Testimonial:
"We have used Eiger Sport and Business Performance to assist us in the leadership development of our management team. With Guy’s unique background of the armed forces and international sport we were captivated from start to finish. His ability to get key messages across with the use of some quite outstanding examples was hugely impressive. Without hesitation I am recommending him to other businesses that I work closely with".
Stephen Barton - Shareholder and Founding Partner Brand Phoenix