EIGER Performance excels in providing Leadership, Culture and High Performance Team and Individual development training across the sport, corporate, and education sectors.
Our aim at EIGER is to equip individuals and teams with leadership and related skills that will allow them to maximise their potential, produce results and achieve a consistently high-level of performance despite constraints and challenges.
We specialise in delivering interactive workshop sessions, key note presentations, and individualised performance coaching on the topics of leadership, developing a high-performance culture and environment, and achieving a performance mindset to give you or your team the competitive edge.
Since founding EIGER Performance, CEO Guy Richardson has worked with hundreds of clients across a range of sectors, including:
- National Governing Bodies in Sport
- Independent Schools across the UK
- Companies in the corporate, legal, hospitality and financial industries
- UK Universities in collaboration with their careers departments, business schools and sport programmes
- Other national and multi-national corporations
We are firmly committed to contributing to the development of these skills to allow you to make a meaningful impact both in and beyond the sport, classroom, or office.
With Headquarters in Edinburgh, we have a global reach.